Why do you want it?
You are using an FSA SMR stem and are looking for a low stack solution -OR- you have internal cable routing and are looking to hide a few secrets in your bike like a plug to wire a light or a pair of hydraulic quick connects.
What is it?
This new cable guide system replaces the stock guides that come with FSA's widely-used SMR stem. It:
1. Reduces the stack height of the existing setup from 22mm (17mm for the cable guide and 5mm for the SMR to ACR spacer system adapter) to 5.5mm, which is the maximum width of a hydraulic brake hose.
2. Maintains the capacity to accommodate 2 brake hoses and 2 shifter cables.
3. Enables compatibility with a new configuration of 2 Zeno brand hydraulic quick connects and an electrical wire with a 2-pin Molex style connector.
4. Is compatible with the commonly used FSA ACR split spacers and the FSA ACR headset system.
5. Fits on FSA ACR compatible headset dust covers.
Expected for eventual sale on Etsy.